I am a veteran marketing and communications leader who helps organizations and their leaders clarify their values, strategic objectives, and messaging so they can achieve the planned and react effectively to the unexpected.
- 6 mergers and acquisitions*
- 7 re-branding projects
- 16 product launches
- 3 international expansions, and
- 4 RIFs and divestitures
As a marketing communications consultant…
As a consultant, my work has ranged from brand and reputation risk management, to helping C-level and other senior executives demonstrate their thought leadership through refined blog posts, articles, and social media content. I even helped an Academy Award-winning actor pick his next projects.
I have completed certificate programs from the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) in both Reputation Risk Management (2018) and Crisis Communication (2019).
In the corporate world of marketing and communications…
I led marketing and communications for a subsidiary group of a Fortune 30 company that had customers on every continent except Antarctica. My team and I were responsible for all marketing planning, budgeting, and program development and execution. Our integrated marketing campaigns included:
- Traditional print and digital advertising
- Direct mail
- Email marketing
- Conferences and tradeshows
- Websites and landing pages
- Articles, blog posts, and other thought leadership content
- Pitchbooks, presentations, and other sales support materials
- Social media, and
- Customer testimonial videos.
My team was also responsible for:
- All internal communications programs, including the group’s intranet portal
- Client and customer change management communications
- Executive presentations and speeches
- Contributions to shareholder communications; and
- Coordinating proactive and reactive PR and media strategies, including crisis communications.